Saturdays 9:00–10:15 AM
Surf the Greats
250 Carlaw Ave
Join our certified surf coaches & yoga instructors for our signature Tidal Flow Movement Class.
This Vinyasa flow mixes traditional yoga postures with contemporary movements from Ginástica Natural® and Animal Flow®, conditioning movements from surfing, as well as breathing and meditation techniques. The result is a powerful and unique class suitable for all levels that strengthen the body and nurtures the soul. And you don't have to be a surfer to practice, but expect to break a sweat and leave energized and with a smile on your face!
Winter classes run from January 11 to March 21, 2020.
Our goal is to provide affordable and quality classes to our community.
You can drop into a class anytime or get a 5-Class pass to save.
The 5-Class pass is non-transferable, can be used for any class, and is valid 6 months from the date of purchase.
$20 Drop in
$18 Per class with 5-class pass
For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 647-489-7969
Use the schedule below to book your class now
Terms & Conditions
The health and safety of our community members and staff is of the utmost importance to us at all times. In light of growing concerns about the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we want to assure you that we are closely monitoring updates from The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as they relate to COVID-19 and implementing appropriate additional health and safety recommendations as necessary.
What we’re doing:
- Increasing the frequency of our shop deep cleans
- Continuing with our regular sanitation of dishes and utensils
- Disinfecting all surfaces, door handles, iPads, yoga mats, props, and shared areas regularly with Benefect—a hospital grade, non-toxic disinfectant
- Changing blankets and sanitizing couches and chairs on a regular basis
- Adding more sanitizing stations for all to use throughout our space
- Communicating best hygiene practices to our community members and staff
What we’re asking of you:
- Bring your own mat to classes and workshops if possible
- Thoroughly wipe down all mats and equipment used during class
- Stay calm and choosing your news sources wisely
- Stay at home if you are feeling ill and unwell
- Washing your hands with soap for at least 30 seconds or using our hand sanitizer frequently
- Minimize person-to-person contact
- Cough into a tissue, your shirt, or the crease of your elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay away from the shop for 14 consecutive days if you have travelled internationally to a COVID-19 hotspot or have been in close contact with an infected person
The risk of contracting the virus is currently low in Canada and there is no suggestion from our government to change daily routines. For updates on the situation and how to best be prepared, take a look at the official public health website here.
We’re here to answer any questions or concerns you have, so don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and at 647-489-7969.
You can cancel your class online or through our app up to 24 hours before class start time to avoid losing the class. We do not accept email or phone cancellations. If you have not canceled your class, you will receive an email the following day to advise you that you have been late canceled.
LATE CANCEL PENALTY
Our late cancel policies are based on student feedback to help create a more fluid and relaxing sign in. If we hold a spot for you and you don’t show up it means that someone else could not get into the class and this is frustrating for people who have made the time to show up.
NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS are given for classes missed.
If you have a 5-class pass, the class you missed will be automatically deducted.
We are sorry, but we cannot make individual exceptions. You have until 24 hours before class starts to add yourself in or remove yourself based on your schedule, so you can always wait until you know you can definitely make it to save your spot!
Even when a class appears full, you may, and should, add yourself to the waitlist. When a cancellation is made, the first name on the wait list gets automatically added to the class, and you receive an automatic email and/or text message at the time. Once you get added to the class from the waitlist you become responsible for attending or canceling.
LATE ARRIVAL PHILOSOPHY
If you are not signed in at the desk or at the beach within 10 min before class starts and there are students hoping and waiting for a spot in class, we open the available spots in class to those who are on the waitlist, and your reservation might thus be forfeited. We also start our classes on time and will not accept any late entry to classes.