PRE-ORDER FOR DECEMBER 15 · Patagonia R5® Yulex® Front-Zip Hooded Full SuitRegular price $724.95 Save $-724.95
It's been a wild year for neoprene, and the next few months aren't looking any easier. Our friends at Patagonia have come through with some much needed restock inventory just in time for the holidays. If you'd like to reserve your suit from this incoming shipment - order now and we'll get your suit out to you the moment it arrives.
A durable and ultrawarm neoprene-free wetsuit, the R5® Yulex® Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Suggested water temperatures: 32–38° F/0–3° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs/hood have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant. Lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable. Adjustable hood opening with cord lock; easy-access key loop
- Adjustable hood opening with cord lock; easy-access key loop
- 2064 g (72.8 oz)
To keep your wetsuit smelling fresh and in good condition for seasons to come, why not pick up some Piss Off and give your neoprene a good bath.