Dryrobe Short Sleeve Change Robe · Kids 5–9 years oldRegular price $147.95 Save $-147.95
Keep doing the things you love outdoors, with the world's most advanced change robe.
dryrobe Advance is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge your child may face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Fast easy change short sleeve design
- Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester)
- The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
- A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
- Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe® Advance Short Sleeve design will be large and loose enough for your child to pull their arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe® is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.