Chicama 2018 Fee
CHICAMA SURF & YOGA CAMP
FEBRUARY 28 – MARCH 3, 2018
This once in a lifetime adventure will take you to the the longest surfable left hand point break on Earth, where you will enjoy 8 days surfing this leg quaking left, while being pampered at The Chicama Boutique Hotel and Spa. Perfect and extremely long waves plus high end services will be the highlights of this once in a lifetime surfing adventure. Our ISA and Yoga Alliance certified instructors have put together a solid programming of surfing, yoga and mindfulness meditation to perfect your surfing abilities over the course of the week. This trip is best suited for intermediate to advanced surfers, but beginners are most definitely welcome. We will tailor the classes to your particular needs.
- 7 night / 8 days accommodation
- Transportation to and from the hotel
- Guided surf sessions with ISA Certified Instructors
- 2 x 3 hours zodiac tow-back sessions per day (Total of 10 sessions)
- Daily yoga sessions
- Tour to the Museo de Brujo Sacred Site
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Water with meals
- Airport transfers for anyone arriving past 10:00AM on Saturday, February 24th
- Surfboard rentals for intermediate/advanced surfers (we encourage you to fly with at least two surfboards and your own wetsuit)
- Additional Tours
CAD$ 500 + HST Non-refundable Surf & Yoga Camp fee required to secure your spot.
Remainder due to our travel agent by January 5th, 2018.