Chicama 2019 Fee
CHICAMA SURF CAMP
MARCH 23 – 30, 2019
This once in a lifetime adventure will take you to the longest surfable left-hand point break on Earth, where you will enjoy 7 days surfing this leg quaking wave while staying at The Chicama Boutique Hotel—one of the nicest surf hotels in the world! Perfect, extremely long and endless waves that will make you rub your eyes in disbelief a few times a time right from your room and all the common areas from this ultra-comfortable hotel. All of this surrounded by a group of rad human beings with varying skills that will support you and push you to improve your surfing wave after wave.
Our ISA certified coaches have designed a solid programming of surfing, mindfulness, and movement to focus on individual progress and performance over the course of the week. Chicama—with its sheltered bays—is the perfect place for beginners to start surfing. For intermediate and more advanced surfers, this is one of the best waves in the world for you to progress your surfing. The consistency of each section allows for careful maneuvers to be performed, pushing your abilities to the next level. Regardless of where you are at with your skill, we will tailor the coaching sessions to suit your particular needs.
- 7 night / 8 days accommodation
- Transportation to and from the hotel
- Guided surf sessions and surf lessons with ISA Certified coaches
- 2 x 3 hours zodiac tow-back sessions per day (Total of 10 sessions)
- Daily mindfulness and movement sessions & workshops
- Hike to Cerro Malabrigo
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner showcasing the best of Peruvian cuisine
- Filtered drinking water
- Use of gym, sauna, steam room, hot tubs, and infinity pool
- Use of TV room, books, and video library
- Use of games room
- Coffee and tea all day
- Airport transfers for anyone arriving past 10:00 AM on Saturday, March 23rd
- Additional Tours & Activities
CAD $750 Non-refundable Surf Camp Fee required to secure your spot.
The remainder due to our travel agent by March 1st, 2019.
56 Church St.Toronto, Ontario M5C 3C8
Transat Travel’s customer funds are protected in Ontario by TICO. Reg.# 50015088