Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap CapRegular price $69.95 Save $-69.95
This warm, breathable, classic earflap cap naturally repels water, insulates even when wet and wicks moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a recycled polyester/recycled wool fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with recycled polyester jersey fabric for warmth
- Organic-cotton-twill-lined crown tape and sweatband for itch-free comfort
- High-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap keep your head warm and dry
- Ties at the end of earflaps cinch down for extra warmth or up if you need them out of the way
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 142 g (5 oz)
If you wear size small, medium or large in hats, we recommend size S/M for our Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap, as it is a roomy hat. Size L/XL is best for those who wear size extra-large in hats.