You are braving cold temperatures and need a thicker wetsuit. The 7 Seas 5/4 women’s wetsuit with a chest zip entry is perfect for the fall/winter and early spring on the Great Lakes and beyond!
Made for cold water: 34 - 46° F / 2 - 8° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Full body & hood Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
To keep your wetsuit smelling fresh and in good condition for seasons to come, why not pick up some Piss Off and give your neoprene a good bath.