Join us for a SUP Safari and explore our local wilderness. Our tours are available on a daily basis and can be customized to suit your needs. They are designed to teach you the mechanics of stand up paddle boarding, and take you on a journey through the natural hidden gems of our city. Our instructors are certified by the International Surfing Association and the Yoga Alliance. You can also add a SUP Yoga session to your tour with no extra charges. We will either meet at Cherry Beach, Humber Bay Park, or a special location for you.
SUP is one of the fastest growing sports in the world; you get to experience a different vantage point while getting a great workout.
3 Hours Includes:
- SUP Boards, paddles, wetsuits and booties if necessary.
- Snacks and beach refreshments.
- Dry land lesson covering safety, techniques, and proper paddling.
- In water lesson expanding on your knowledge from the dry land lesson.
- Learn about local flora, fauna, and the geography of each location.
*No experience required. 2 people minimum per session. For group rates and more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-846-4212.