SUP Safari Eclipse 2017
We are organizing a special SUP Safari on Monday, August 21st to watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse from a very special location that only can be reached from water. Join us for this celebration of nature while you escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
We will provide you with all equipment, lessons, snacks, photographs and, most importantly, safety glasses so you can enjoy the eclipse in a safe way. If you have your own board, you can also join us at a discounted rate.
We will meet at Cherry Beach at 12:30PM and will return at 3:30PM.
SUP is one of the fastest growing sports in the world; you get to experience a different vantage point while getting a great workout.
3 Hours Includes:
- SUP Boards, paddles, wetsuits and booties if necessary.
- Snacks and beach refreshments.
- Dry land lesson covering safety, techniques, and proper paddling.
- In water lesson expanding on your knowledge from the dry land lesson.
- Learn about local flora, fauna, and the geography of each location.
*No experience required. For group rates and more information e-mail email@example.com or call 416-846-4212.