7 Seas 20L Dry Bag is made to keep your wet goods contained and your dry goods dry. Crafted with care to bring you the perfect dry backpack.
• 20 Liters (25.5 x 59 cm)
• Dry roll closure
• Water proof welded seams
• Can hold up to 2 adult wetsuits and a towel
• Durable materials
• Shoulder carry-strap
Care and Use:
• Dry bags should be cleaned after each use and aired out
• Keep all insect repellents and solvents from making direct contact with bag. If contact occurs, wash the bag thoroughly.
• This bag is not suitable for protecting from submersion such items as optical, electrical or photographic equipment, which can be permanently damaged by immersion or impact.
• Dry bags are intended to protect your gear from rain, splash, and spray.
Please visit our customer care page for returns, exchanges and all customer service inquiries prior to placing your order.
We proudly ship worldwide and have shipped products to over 25 countries. International shipping rates are automatically calculated and shown at checkout.
Additional shipping rates may apply depending on location and type of item. We will contact you if there are extra fees associated with your order and reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a refund if we are unable to ship your order at a reasonable price.
Orders will be packaged and ship out within 2 business days (our shop is closed Sundays and Mondays)
As surfskate grows in popularity around the world and more surfers, snowboarders and skateboarders get into the sport, I often get asked ‘How do I choose the right surfskate?’ With a plethora of options available on the market, making a decision can be overwhelming to say the least. To help you narrow down your options, we are going to break down every aspect to consider when choosing your first surfskate.
It’s generally assumed that as a SUP enthusiast and instructor, my favourite season is summer. And while I do love a warm weather paddle, fall is actually number one on my list. The crowds die down as the water cools and the brilliant leaves add beauty to flat water paddle excursions. But the top reason I love autumn is that it marks the beginning of the SUP surf season. Yes, you read that right; SUP surfing is a thing!