Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
Completely redesigned for 2021 with less panels to create even more stretch, comfort, warmth. Vissla’s highest performance High Seas wetsuit made with Ridiculous Rubber! matching unparalleled flexibility with cozy warmth.
*Please note: This is an advanced surfers wetsuit with ridiculous stretch. Putting on a zipperless wetsuit can be more difficult than a chest or back zip and requires fitness and flexibility.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% I-Foam neoprene - the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort
• Introducing the most flexible high-performance jersey used in any of our wetsuits. We are calling it Ridiculous Rubber! So stretchy its crazy! We've designed this suit to have the softest, stretchiest upper torso and arms to allow an unrestricted full range of motion.
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Most flexible, lightest suit available by Vissla - Improved fit for better range of motion
• Anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Water tight Zipperless easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Stitch-less outer arm seams for superior stretch.
• Vissla Neo 3.0 super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad – Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• No Zip entry with Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Please visit our customer care page for returns, exchanges and all customer service inquiries prior to placing your order.
We proudly ship worldwide and have shipped products to over 25 countries. International shipping rates are automatically calculated and shown at checkout.
Additional shipping rates may apply depending on location and type of item. We will contact you if there are extra fees associated with your order and reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a refund if we are unable to ship your order at a reasonable price.
Orders will be packaged and ship out within 2 business days (our shop is closed Sundays and Mondays)
As surfskate grows in popularity around the world and more surfers, snowboarders and skateboarders get into the sport, I often get asked ‘How do I choose the right surfskate?’ With a plethora of options available on the market, making a decision can be overwhelming to say the least. To help you narrow down your options, we are going to break down every aspect to consider when choosing your first surfskate.
It’s generally assumed that as a SUP enthusiast and instructor, my favourite season is summer. And while I do love a warm weather paddle, fall is actually number one on my list. The crowds die down as the water cools and the brilliant leaves add beauty to flat water paddle excursions. But the top reason I love autumn is that it marks the beginning of the SUP surf season. Yes, you read that right; SUP surfing is a thing!