Sisstr Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
Made for cold water: 44 - 53° F / 7 - 12° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
• Full thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Thin soft-grip sole design allows for a better, true-to-the-board feel
• Strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
• New feature! Pull the tab on the heel for easier entry
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Glued and blindstitched seam construction
• Treat with special care! Rinse booties thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sunlight
Please visit our customer care page for returns, exchanges and all customer service inquiries prior to placing your order.
We proudly ship worldwide and have shipped products to over 25 countries. International shipping rates are automatically calculated and shown at checkout.
Additional shipping rates may apply depending on location and type of item. We will contact you if there are extra fees associated with your order and reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a refund if we are unable to ship your order at a reasonable price.
Orders will be packaged and ship out within 2 business days (our shop is closed Sundays and Mondays)
As surfskate grows in popularity around the world and more surfers, snowboarders and skateboarders get into the sport, I often get asked ‘How do I choose the right surfskate?’ With a plethora of options available on the market, making a decision can be overwhelming to say the least. To help you narrow down your options, we are going to break down every aspect to consider when choosing your first surfskate.
It’s generally assumed that as a SUP enthusiast and instructor, my favourite season is summer. And while I do love a warm weather paddle, fall is actually number one on my list. The crowds die down as the water cools and the brilliant leaves add beauty to flat water paddle excursions. But the top reason I love autumn is that it marks the beginning of the SUP surf season. Yes, you read that right; SUP surfing is a thing!