Simplicity at its finest, the Sisstr 4/3 Wetsuit offers flush-free warmth and 100% Japanese limestone Super Stretch neoprene comforts for surfers and cold water enthusiasts of every level
Made for Cold Water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water-tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Sisstr super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to the skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
Join our 'Wave Rider Club' to collect nugs towards rewards, special events, free giveaways and deals