Take this long sleeve spring suit with you on your next surf trip or enjoy the lakes of Ontario in our warmer Summer months.
Model is wearing a Youth Size 8
Made for warmer water: 65 - 70° F / 18 - 21° C
WARM & STRENGTH
• 100% Super Stretch
• Light limestone based neoprene
• Light, warm, soft, more stretch, easy to put on and take off, allows for more freedom of movement
• DOPE DYED Fabric- a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade fabric made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit which is anatomically correct, engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted warmth and performance
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Short back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
• Flatlock stitch seams
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.