Wave those pretty sleeves in our 3/2 Youth Flatlock Back Zip Full Suit. This vibrant tropical floral printed back zip entry surf suit makes it easy to pull on and off.
Model is wearing a Youth Size 8.
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARM & STRENGTH
• 100% Super Stretch
• Light limestone based neoprene
• Light, warm, soft, more stretch, easy to put on and take off, allows for more freedom of movement
• DOPE DYED Fabric- a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade fabric made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit which is anatomically correct, engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted warmth and performance
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Short back zipper
• Flatlock stitch seams
• Knee pad- SUPRATEX abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
Please visit our customer care page for returns, exchanges and all customer service inquiries prior to placing your order.
We proudly ship worldwide and have shipped products to over 25 countries. International shipping rates are automatically calculated and shown at checkout.
Additional shipping rates may apply depending on location and type of item. We will contact you if there are extra fees associated with your order and reserve the right to cancel your order and issue a refund if we are unable to ship your order at a reasonable price.
Orders will be packaged and ship out within 2 business days (our shop is closed Sundays and Mondays)
As surfskate grows in popularity around the world and more surfers, snowboarders and skateboarders get into the sport, I often get asked ‘How do I choose the right surfskate?’ With a plethora of options available on the market, making a decision can be overwhelming to say the least. To help you narrow down your options, we are going to break down every aspect to consider when choosing your first surfskate.
It’s generally assumed that as a SUP enthusiast and instructor, my favourite season is summer. And while I do love a warm weather paddle, fall is actually number one on my list. The crowds die down as the water cools and the brilliant leaves add beauty to flat water paddle excursions. But the top reason I love autumn is that it marks the beginning of the SUP surf season. Yes, you read that right; SUP surfing is a thing!